Friday, January 30, 2009

Tooth Fairy!!

Boy have we been seeing a lot of the tooth fairy around here!  I think between Sophia and Juliette, we've had 4 teeth lost in the last 3 weeks or so.  Juliette has finally lost those two top front teeth.  She was trying so very hard to wiggle them out before Christmas so she could sing that infamous "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" song and earnestly mean it, but it didn't happen in time for that.  

I have to admit, and I know I am biased, but she just looks so stinking cute with those two teeth missing!!  Really, I cannot see her without smiling and almost chuckling because she just looks so utterly adorable.  

And Sophia now has matching gaps on the top and bottom from the teeth on either side of the front ones.  The two that she had pulled by the dentist back in Texas still have not grown in, so maybe they will all grow in at the same time.

I will have to add some toothless pictures later for you to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Statistics